Our main focus is providing excellent customer service and high quality products.
We are a locally ran shop, so unlike the “Big Guys”, we know our customers and what they want. Because our overhead costs are low, we can still stay competitive with pricing. But remember when shopping around, that the “lowest” price is not always the “best” price. Like the old saying goes:
“You get what you pay for!”
We offer some of the best rates and back them with the highest quality. We strive to insure that every customer is 100% satisfied with their purchase and our service. We use the highest quality materials and equipment on the market, and pay close attention to every detail on each and every garment produced. That’s because we actually do the work in-house. 😉 But not to be confused, we are not a “Cheap” or “discount” apparel shop. We are “High Quality” shop with “Great Rates and Service” who stand behind every garment produced!
The J&J Athletics dream became a reality in 2003, starting in a Maple Lake, MN garage with a single heat press and a vision. We’ve grown leaps and bounds over the years, celebrating many successes and learning a few lessons along the way. Here are some of the growth highlights we’ve experienced:
- In 2005 we moved from Maple Lake to Buffalo and added a single head embroidery machine.
- The spring of 2007 brought big change as we moved into our first storefront; a 700- square foot building that allowed us to produce custom orders, as well as offer retail spiritwear.
- Due to the success of our retail presence, we moved a year later, opening a larger, 3600-square foot building, including warehouse, office, and retail space in 2008.
- In 2013 we launched our stand alone retail store conveniently located on Highway 55, featuring a large variety of local spiritwear, as well as name brand products in stock.
- After the pandemic hit in 2020 we were happy to support local businesses through a #shoplocal tee shirt campaign, giving 50% of profits to support local businesses.
- In 2021 we decided to pivot our business model to be featured online only, closing our brick and mortar location, but increasing our online branding. Our large production warehouse allows us to continue to offer the same great products and quality customer service clients have come to expect.
LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED
Our business is family owned and operated, and our team members all live and play in local communities. We truly appreciate that Buffalo, MN and the surrounding areas are full of people dedicated to supporting the local economy. We are proud to be in good company as we reinvest earnings in our local community and schools.